Rolling Thru America is the sister company to Americade
… the World’s Largest Touring Rally.
Americade is known for running a very well run event, at a very reasonable price. While Americade hosts 100,000 tourers every year, we wanted to offer much smaller, group tours in other places of the U.S. Smaller tours offer more hands-on assistance by our staff and create a great camaraderie for everyone involved. Given that we’re accustomed to hosting 100,000, you can imagine how capable we are at putting an excellent tour together for a group of only several hundred.
We are, however, very different than most group tour companies. Because we’re able to put together a tour that’s much larger (and elaborate) than other tour companies, we’re able to offer it a price that’s surprisingly low.
When on one of our tours, you can expect to see and experience the best the area has to offer; if it’s a must do or must see, we’ve included it. Also:
- You’ll have our multi-person staff available all day; we’re always in sight, and always there to help.
- Your guides will be experienced, local motorcycle guides, who are friendly and knowledgeable about the region.
- We ride in waves so that no group is burdened with too many bikes/trikes.
- We take great care in selecting your hotel, meals, and routes.
- Finally, the only way we’ll succeed is when you recommend us to your friends. We never lose sight of that, and strive to make your tour wonderful.
RELEASE, INDEMNITY & CANCELLATION AGREEMENT FOR Rolling Thru America
I hereby give up all my rights to sue or make any claim for damages due to negligence or any other reason whatsoever against the American Motorcyclist Association and its district organizations, Americade, Inc., Rolling Thru America, sponsors, and all other persons, participants or organizations conducting business with, or connected with, this event for any injury to property or person I may suffer, including but not limited to crippling injury or death, while participating in the event, or while I am upon the event premises.
I know the risks of danger to myself and my property while preparing for and participating in the event and while on the event premises, and relying upon my own judgment and ability, assume all such risks of loss and hereby agree to reimburse all costs to those persons or organizations connected with this event for damages incurred as a result of my negligence.
Americade & Rolling Thru America reserves the right to use images obtained during the event for promotional purposes.
Rolling Thru America Cancellation Policy: Cancellation/refund requests must be submitted in writing. In the event that we are able to refill your space prior to the tour, you will be refunded everything you’ve paid for the tour, minus the $35 cancellation fee.
If we are able to refill your space:
- Cancellations received prior to June 1st will be entitled to a 90% refund.
- Cancellations received June 1st – July 31st will be entitled to a 50% refund.
- Cancellations received after August 1st, 2020 will not be entitled to a refund as we will have paid for all meals and lodging at this time.
All cancellation refunds will incur a $35 cancellation fee per household and will be issued no later than 30 days after the event ends. Medical emergency cancellations must be accompanied with documentation validating the medical emergency. The event runs rain or shine and we recommend you come prepared for all weather conditions.
**PLEASE NOTE: The closer we get to these trips, the harder the spot is to fill. Due to this, we must adhere strictly to the refund guidelines above. We strongly recommend that you purchase trip insurance for your tour in case of emergency, medical illness, surgery, etc. We do not offer travel insurance through us, but there are many options available online for low cost.